Lake and Pond Aeration
AquaMaster AquaAir® Ultra provides ponds and lakes with superior aeration, circulation, and de-stratification. A stainless steel, base mounted enclosure containing up to four compressors delivers the highest air flow rates available. Service is made easy by “tool-less” compressor removal. Weighted Super Sink air tubing supplies air flow to the diffusers while remaining unseen and un-obstructive on the pond bottom. Coated, anti-fouling diffuser membranes utilize micro-bubble technology to synergistically lift water from the pond bottom to the surface where atmospheric oxygen transfer occurs and a subsequent, oxygen enhanced, beneficial circulation is created. AquaAir® Ultra is backed by a 3 year warranty on compressors.
Benefits of Aeration
- Entire water column circulation - up to 4000 gallons per minute depending on diffuser depth
- Elimination of thermal stratification
- Increased dissolved oxygen levels that stimulate the natural aerobic digestion process thus reducing nutrient levels and associated algal growth
- Elimination of oxygen related fish kills and expansion of the oxygenated habitat and ecosystem
- Reduction of mosquito and aquatic midge infestations
- Elimination of foul odors from undesirable gases
- Reduction of organic bottom sediment
- Preservation of a healthy aquatic ecosystem and an aesthetically pleasing aquascape to view and enjoy through improved water quality
Combined with our other aquatic services, Aquatic Management Strategies we can
deliver you a lake or pond that not only functions the way it was designed to
but be aesthetically pleasing year in and year out.
The water features you choose to add to your pond will depend on many factors. The size, location and depth of your water body along with the location and access to power are all things to consider when choosing what water features to install. But know that we are experts at making sure your water features are designed to function properly and look fantastic.
We can provide you with a quote to install an AquaMater aerator that includes every step of the project while maintaining your budget.
From vegetation and algae management to mosquito and midge control;
from fountains and aerators to grass carp and game fish stocking…
We take all aspects of your aquascaping project into account by providing you with a solid aquatic management strategy that is budget-friendly, yet beautiful.
We are eager to speak to your about your project, so call Aquatic Management Strategies now at 407-207-5959 to speak with one of our experts.